Masters of Modern Marketing Awards and Conference – mCube 2019
Rules And Criteria
All campaigns active between January 01, 2018 and May 30, 2019 are eligible for submission as entries for the Masters of Modern Marketing Awards 2019.
2. Evaluation Criteria
Entries across all Categories and Sub-categories (except Marketing Agency of the Year) shall be evaluated on the criteria listed below. Weightage will vary according to relevance across different categories and sub-categories (10 points per criterion; 10 being the highest and 0 being the lowest that can be allotted):
- Creativity and Innovation
- Strategy and Execution
- Disruption in the market
- User experience/feedback/review
The Marketing Agency of the Year Award shall honour the agency which supercedes the others in the Grand Score. The Grand Score of each agency shall be an aggregate of following:
- 1. The total number of entries made across all the categories of the mCube Awards 2019 (3 points per entry)
- 2. The number of entries qualifying to the Top-5 nominations and their cumulative bonus points (5 points per nominated entry)
- 3. The number of Awards won by the agency and their cumulative bonus points (10 points per winning entry)
GS = [No. of Entries] X 3 + [No. of Nominations in top 5] X 5 + [No. of Winning Entries] X 10
The verdict of the Jury on the winners of each category shall be final and binding, and the mCube Awards 2019 or its Jury Members shall not be answerable to any person or entity for the judgment.