Pavan R Chawla
Vice President | Adfactors PR
A communication & content professional, recipient of the prestigious award – ‘Best PR & Corp Comm Head Of The Year’ across all Media organisations nationwide. I mainline on Strategic Communication and Public Relations, Brand Building and Content creation across formats — through strategic narratives. Have worked for several sector-leading brands. Also conduct Media training for CEOs,, and like to train young professionals in the making.
Areas of Strength: Media, Entertainment, Digital, Corporate, Lifestyle.
PR from Adfactors PR for Star India Corporate, Travelxp, Hotstar, Times Network, Hinduja’s NXT Digital & HGSI, SVF Entertainment and its OTT platform Hoichoi, Spuul, and more.
In a career of over 26 years, have been with organisations like Adfactors Public Relations, Sony Entertainment Television, MAX, The Times of India Group, INX Media (9X, 9XM), Exchange4Media Group, Eros Multimedia’s B4U, Sahara One Media & Entertainment, Zee Telefilms, All India Radio, Times FM and DD.
Well networked amongst industry leaders and media nationwide over years of professional experience and relationships.
– Was Editor of exchange4media’s top B2B publication IMPACT.
– Launched India’s first compact bilingual daily, i-next, for the Jagran Group.
– Edited the TOI’s 4-city weekly E-Times, Indiantelevision.com’s RadioAndMusic.com and the Zee –
– Entertainment Guide, a bilingual print publication for the Distribution fraternity across India. .
– Trained as a journalist at a Times Group broadsheet The Independent’s news and features desks.
– Have supervised India’s biggest C&S TV entertainment shows like Aahat, CID, Heena, and many others; launched dubbed Television programs in India, with ‘I Dream of Jeannie’, introduced seamless playout of shows on TV in India.
– Produced and launched India’s first English Countdown musical program on Radio and AIR FM
– Presented shows on Times FM’s National Launch in 1993 starting its inaugural day, 15th August 1993.